Money Management and Entrepreneurial Guide
Entrepreneurism is alive and well throughout the world, with many people embracing the opportunity to start and maintain a business. Anyone with aspirations of small-business ownership would do well to prepare for this goal. A variety of responsibilities go along with owning your own business, including financial management, accounting, and bookkeeping. It's possible to hire a professional for some of these tasks. However, a broad understanding of financial literacy helps prepare an entrepreneur for business ownership.
Money Guide for Children
- Palmyra Area High School Financial Literacy: Palmyra Area High School shares a variety of resources about financial literacy.
- A Kid's Guide to Outsourced Accounting: Clinton High School lists various Internet resources to assist students.
- Class Resources and Enrichment Websites: Students searching for career information can utilize resources included in this list.
- Saving for College: Southern Connecticut State University offers students tips and suggestions for ways to pay for educational expenses.
- Personal Finance Sites, Including Bookkeeping Services: Learn about a variety of financial subjects with information included in this resource list.
- Unit 3: Flory: An educator shares course information on this website.
- Weavil, Patricia: Web Resources: A teacher in the Cabarrus County School system offers students a list of websites with information about finances and accounting.
- Financial Literacy: Research Guides at Saint Francis University: Saint Francis University has compiled a comprehensive list of financial resources.
Accounting Tools for Educators
- Money/Budgeting Simulations: Outsourced Accounting: Students can learn about a variety of accounting topics by playing games included on this Web page.
Small Business Resources for Entrepreneurs with Disabilities
- Technical Assistance: The city of Gainesville has created a list of websites that offer technical assistance.
- Business Resources: Bookkeeping Services: Explore various business websites included in this business resource list.
- Links for Outsourced Accounting and More: Residents of the state of Virginia might utilize websites in this list of links about a variety of topics.
- New Hampshire Innovation Research Center: Useful Links for Bookkeeping Services: Small-business owners can learn about many different topics with information included in this resource list.
Business Startup Guide for Young Entrepreneurs
- Patricelli Center for Social Entrepreneurship: Outsourced Accounting: Students at Wesleyan University can receive information about starting a business with websites included in this list.
- Starting a Blog? Don't Quit Your Day Job Yet: Blogging can be a lucrative earning opportunity, but it takes time to establish a new website.
- The Blogconomy: Blogging Stats: A person striving to maintain a successful blog will need to put time and effort into the process.
- Freelance Fixer-Uppers: Tools Such as Bookkeeping Services to Manage Your Busy Business: Freelancers must juggle a number of different tasks to be successful.
- Indian Hills Community College: Accounting: Indian Hills Community College offers an accounting program for students.
- Accounting B.S.B. at the School of Business: Students attending the University of Kansas can earn a degree in accounting.
- Statewide Accounting and Reporting Services: The state of Oregon provides training in accounting and reporting.
- Accounting at Finger Lakes: Finger Lakes Community College shares information about its accounting program.
- Online Master's in Professional Accounting: Learn about an accounting program at the University of Miami here.
- Accounting Specialist II at the Missouri Office of Administration: The Missouri Office of Administration has published an overview of this position, including salary and tasks.
- State Accounting Manual Table of Contents: Explore the State Accounting Manual published by the state of Nebraska.
- Accounting Program at Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College: The Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College offers a comprehensive accounting program for students.
- Pronouncements from the Governmental Accounting Standards Board: Review and learn about GASB pronouncements with links and information provided on this page.
- Fairfield University: Accounting: Fairfield University offers an accounting program to prepare students for the CPA exam.
- M.S. Accounting at UVA McIntire School of Commerce: Learn about the University of Virginia admissions process.
- Accounting at Emory University Goizueta Business School: Students considering the accounting program at Emory can learn more with information presented on this Web page.
- Registered Accounting Practitioner in Minnesota: Becoming a registered accounting practitioner in the state of Minnesota requires licensing.
- NYU Stern: Master's in Accounting: NYU Stern offers an accounting program to enable students to earn their master's degrees.
- Accounting/Bookkeeping at Herzing University: The accounting/bookkeeping program at Herzing University offers both associate and bachelor's degree programs.
- Accounting Degree Plans at Dallas County Community College: Dallas County Community College lists course information about its accounting degree program.
- Nassau Community College: Business Accounting: Explore course offerings in business accounting at Nassau Community College.