“Discover a Proven System For Maximizing Your Goldfish's Health and Energy Levels While
Making Your Goldfish Live Twice as Long
as the Average Pet Goldfish”
Welcome to goldfish keeping,
As a goldfish enthusiast, it is my goal to see that all pet goldfish are properly cared for, so I'd like to share my knowledge with you.
Feel free to browse the links on this site for more information about goldfish, or signup for my Ten-Part goldfish care minicourse.
- Tips for setting up a beautiful aquarium that YOUR goldfish will love and be the envy of all your friends!
- How a well balanced healthy diet can benefit your goldfish
- A step-by-step guide to maintaining perfect water conditions in your tank - this is the most important part of keeping your goldfish happy and healthy!
- All about goldfish diseases - how to tell if your goldfish is sick, and how to cure and prevent the most common diseases!
- The step-by-step process of breeding your goldfish
- The importance of mixing goldfish varieties and why overcrowding is such a hazard for your Goldfish
- How salt can benefit your goldfish (even if they are freshwater fish)!
- Much, much more!
Sign-Up For my FREE Ten-Part Goldfish Care Mini-Course and You'll LEARN:
To get this amazing one-of-a-kind minicourse on goldfish care, simply click the button below, and you can start right away!
Here’s what all of these goldfish owners had to say about this amazing one of a kind minicourse....
Just LOOK At What All These Owners of Goldfish
Say About My FREE Goldfish Care Mini-Course!
"I would like to thank you for this minicourse. Nemo and Angel are happy since I changed their diet and moved them into a bigger tank. I was surprised of the quality mini course and your unique way of presenting it. Now that I changed all the bad habbits I had with fish care, the results were instant. Your help was perfect because I learned about the proper water needed to have a healthy environment so I could save my fish. It's very easy to understand and follow.
Thanks for all the SUPER advice, Flo!!!"
- Daniel E., Mansfield OH
"Hello, My name is Allison and Splash is my gold fish friend. When I got him I knew nothing about gold fish or just fish as pets in general. So I went to the internet, Googled and found your website. It helped me get a quick response with answers to my questions on what to feed him, types of food, changing the water, the pH. everything. I have to say that if it wasn't for this website I'm afraid Splash wouldn't have survived this long."
- Allison Smith, Australia
"Hi Flo, I am so happy I found your website. I kind of failed at raising a couple of Goldfish in the past because I thought I knew so much about Goldfish. So I followed your tips starting with a 20 gallon glass tank. There are so few people out there that recommends nothing less than 15 gallons. One would think that's alot of room for one little goldfish, but as you say, it's the only way to maintain the proper water conditions for a fish to be happy and healthy. Your really doing a great job. Every time I see someone buy a goldfish I recommend your website so that they too will be armed with all the information you offer. I hope no one will consider purchasing or keeping Goldfish without visiting your site, receiving your informative and interesting newsletters. Thank you Flo!"
- Stephanie M. , Woburn, MA
"I own 5 goldfish, and this is by far the best information on goldfish keeping and care I have ever seen, thank you so much for the free mini-course mate, it’s amazing!"
- Rick, Derbyshire, England
All the best,Flo